Buffalo Chicken Tenders soak in a spicy marinade, bake up to crispy perfection, and bring just the right amount of heat. Perfect as an appetizer or for a busy weeknight dinner.
Tenders vs Wings
Anyone out there prefer a chicken tender over a chicken wing? There are times when it’s just easier to skip the mess that chicken wings bring.
No messy bones, fingers, or face to deal with when eating these juicy chicken tenders.
Quick and Easy Dinner
For a quick and easy dinner, serve these tenders with a simple salad or celery and carrots sticks. I always offer a Ranch dipping sauce at my house, but Bleu Cheese dressing would be great too.
If you have a little more time, I bet the kids would love these with a side of mac and cheese!
How to make Buffalo Chicken Tenders
Start by preheating your oven to 400 degrees.
Add chicken tenders to bowl or freezer bag. Turn down the freezer bag top to keep the zipper clean.
Add hot sauce, dry ranch dressing and honey to chicken. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Add melted butter and coat chicken.
Now add bread crumbs. Seal bag and shake vigorously until chicken is evenly coated or use your hands to be sure all of the chicken gets generously coated.
Place each tender on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce.
Substitute Chicken Breast for Tenders
If you don’t have any chicken tenders on hand you can use chicken breast and cut into thirds to make tenders or this recipe works just as good with a whole breast. You could even throw on some cheese and make a delicious Buffalo Chicken sandwich. Yum!
Buffalo Chicken Tenders
Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- 1 1/2 lb Chicken Tenders
- 1/2 c Franks Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1/4 c Melted Butter
- 2 c Panko Bread Crumbs Seasoned
- 1 Tbsp Dry Ranch Seasoning Hidden Valley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add chicken tenders to bowl or freezer bag.
- Add hot sauce, dry ranch dressing and honey to chicken. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt butter in microwave or on stove top.
- Add cooled melted butter and coat chicken.
- Now add bread crumbs. Seal bag and shake vigorously until chicken is evenly coated or use your hands to be sure all of the chicken gets coated.
- Place each tender on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce.